So here are my goals for November. I'm a few days late, but better late then never I suppose.
- 30 minutes of exercise everyday
- eat healthier? how to enforce that idk. i seem to be lacking on the discipline. chocolate is the enemy and unfortunately I have about $40 worth left from Halloween at my disposal...yumnumnum!
- Read atleast 5 chapters of the Bible everyday, along with prayer and journaling
- Read atleast 2 books a month
- Sketch everyday
- cook a meal for my family once a week
- hmmm what else... SURF!!!! I finally bought a board and due to a recent injury I have not seen the ocean in almost a month..wow I can't believe it's been that long. Surf. yes. surfing at least twice a week. perhaps every...monday and friday?
I think that about sums it up. lets see if I do it. Starting today. I CAN DO IT!
Yes, you can do it!
ReplyDeleteI really wanna start blogging again. i just made an awesome powerpoint presentation for my sister on tips for her europe trip next week, and it inspired me to start blogging....
although i must say i love just doing it on powerpoint (the file's too big though).